Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bindi's Bangles and Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the Best Older Brother in the World and one of my Greatest Friends!!! Brandon! Also a super special happy birthday to Thomas! I love you boys! 

I hope that this email finds you all happy and doing just dandy. My mom said that it was -2 the other day at 10 in the morning in Idaho... you can take some of my heat cause I’m still dying. I actually met some random folks from Eagle Idaho yesterday. They were picking up their son from his mission and took a vacation in Mindoro and came to the main island for church and then went on their way... random and weird to find someone who knows where Kuna is all the way over here... our ward was a little confused at who all the white people were. It was great! 

me and Williams and our bindi's and bangles
This week we had dinner with Franco and his family. They are our Indian Friends here in DeJoya. They are just about the nicest family in the Philippines and sister sure can cook! They gave us Bangles and some Bindi's really from India and we loved it! I sent a picture. 

Jane Kate and mikee 



 We also continued to teach Jane. We taught her the Law of Chastity today and she asked about how mormons are married. We taught her about the temple and the spirit was strong. She loved it. We loved it. and I just about cried that she did not go to church this week. 
us with Jane and her daughters 




























We also started teaching Marilou and her family. She has nine kids the youngest is 17 and her husband just died at the end of November. Sister Williams actually met her when we were on exchanges and se finally got to teach her and some of her family today. I loved it! We taught the plan of salvation and the spirit was strong. Roxanne said that she is no longer scared of death and sister maritoni said that she just feels blessed to learn the plan and Marilou didn't want us to leave! 
She feels lots of comfort that she knows where her husband is at this time. I believe that Sister Williams and Ortiola were inspired to talk to her. I just can't wait to go back and teach them! 
Well my letter will be short this week because I’ve got some other things to do on the computer with my pictures and writing random awesome people but I hope that you all have a great week!


Sister Hellewell
 my district right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment