Thursday, May 9, 2013

Where do I send all the letters I'm writing my favorite Stephanie?

I you are asking the question above, then this post is for you!!


Less than two weeks and I will be off on my mission! I am going to be serving in the Philippines San Pablo Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I will serve for eighteen months, and I will learn to speak Tagalog! It’s going to be grand!
Also, new favorite quote: A missionary is someone who leaves their family for a short time so that someone else can be with their's forever! 

My plan to stay in contact with everyone is to just have this blog connected to my facebook, and my mom will post my weekly emails on here. If you would like to reply to this blog and actually want me to see it before November of 2014 feel free to write me a some snail mail post and send it to the Philippines! 
However, until July I will simply be in Provo, Utah learning how to teach the gospel and the basics of Tagalog! While I am there you can go to dearelder.com and type/write me letters for free!! And those letters will get to me the next day. However, you can still send me a regular old snail mail letter at
Sister Stephanie Anne Hellewell
Philippines San Pablo Mission
Provo Missionary Training center*
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604
United States
*I don’t know my P.O. box number yet, but I will let people know before I go into the MTC. I will know a few days before.

After I leave the MTC and take an airplane ride across the ocean I am asked to ask you to send pouch mail. This is the fasted way to get a letter to me. If you prefer to just use an envelope that is fine, it will just take longer to get to me. If you want to send pouch mail here are some instructions:
“Lay the letter blank side down. Fold the bottom of the letter about one third of the way up on the page and crease. Fold the top of the letter to the bottom of the first fold and crease. Secure the long side with two pieces of tape about one inch in from each end, but do not seal the ends. In the top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first call postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Sister Stephanie Anne Hellewell
Philippines San Pablo Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City UT 84130-0150

If you don’t particularly like all the crazy pouch mail instructions you are more than welcome to send me a letter straight to the Philippines that takes longer but doesn’t go through Salt Lake you can send it here, but please note that this might change when I find out where I will actually be living:
Sister Stephanie Anne Hellewell
Philippines San Pablo Mission
Brgy San Juan, Alaminos
4001Laguna
Philippines

If you want to send me a package, well I sure hope it gets to me because 50% of the time it won’t! However, if you do want that to happen you will need to know that the phone number for the mission office is 63 49-567-1330. Then you will need to use this address:
Sister Stephanie Anne Hellewell
Philippines San Pablo Mission
Barangay San Juan, Alaminos
4001 Laguna
Philippines

Additionally, I can use email! However, I am not just giving out that email because I will have limited time to use email. I prefer that you send me a snail mail letter and if you would like I could reply with an email but I am given limited time so I’m not promising it will be fast! However, I would rather hear from you on email than not at all so if you would like my email ask my mom (Anne Hellewell) on facebook for it. Or just post on my facebook page asking where you can get it and I hope someone can lead you in the right direction…..

Well if anyone is still reading this incredibly exciting post on how to get ahold of me while I am what feels like worlds away thank you for being a true friend! See you in November of 2014!!!

-Sister Hellewell

1 comment: